EMA Partners takes its responsibility to protect Personal Data and privacy rights of the individual who may provide it to us in relation to our various business activities very seriously.
The privacy of your Personal Data is important to us and we are committed to complying with the applicable law and consistent with the Singapore Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (“PDPA”).
Section 1 – Personal Data we collect
In this Policy, “Personal Data” refers to any data, regardless of accuracy, about an individual who can be identified (a) from that data; or (b) from that data and other information to which EMA Partners has or is likely to have access to, including data in our records as may be updated from time to time.
Example of such Personal Data that may be provided to us includes:
- Name, Occupation, Designation
- NRIC number, FIN number, Passport number
- Age or date of birth
- Mobile Number, Telephone Number
- Mailing or Residential Address
- Email Address
- Personal Profile relating to you through any relevant websites to support business transactions.
Section 2 – How do we collect Personal Data
We collect Personal Data include (but are not limited to) directly or indirectly from you or authorized representative in several ways:
- When you submit to us a document containing Personal Data (e.g. Emails, proof of identification, bank statements, pay slips, employment letter, resumes etc.)
- During interaction with our employees, and other representatives etc. Via telephone calls, letters, face-to-face meetings and emails exchange;
- When you require to contact you, or when you respond to our request for additional personal data and other initiatives;
- When you are applying for a role with us;
- During the conducting of interviews;
- When you are using our services;
- Completing of transactions;
- When you provide your personal data to us for any other reasons.
Your Personal Data will always be handled by us in accordance to PDPA.
Section 3 – Purpose of collection and disclosure of your Personal Data
The collection of your personal data is for the sole purpose of recruitment through EMA Partners.
Should there be a need to disclose such information, for the purpose of your job search, we would attempt to obtain your consent via a phone call or email before proceeding.
Section 4 – Consent
By applying this policy and the PDPA, you:
- Enable us to exercise of your rights under the PDPA framework, including securing the right to access your personal data, withdraw your consents relating to your personal data;
Withdrawal of Consent or Correction of Personal Data
In regards to the:
- Withdrawal of consent to the collection, use or disclosure of your personal data. EMA Partners will abide to your decision.
- Updating or otherwise change or remove any information that you have provided to us.
You may notify us in writing to our contact details as mentioned below.
Section 5 – Personal Data Transfer outside Singapore
Your Personal Data may be transferred, stored and/or processed in a country or territory outside Singapore and you consent to any such transfer, storage and/or processing of your Personal Data outside Singapore, where applicable.
We will take reasonable approach to any party whom we transfer your Personal Data to and will not breach our Personal Data Policy and/or provide a standard of protection at least comparable to PDPA.
Section 6 – Retention of Personal Data
The PDPA requires us not to store Personal Data longer than necessary. EMA Partners will retain your Personal Data only for as long as the purposes for which such data is collected or used (as notified to you) continues, or where necessary for our legal or business purposes.
When your Personal Data is no longer required, it will be destroyed or disposed.
Section 7 – Contact Us
If you (a) have any questions relating to your Personal Data or about our Policy, (b) would like to withdraw your consent to any use of your Personal Data; or (c) would like to obtain access and make corrections to your Personal Data records, you may contact our Personal Data Protection Officer at +65 6908 1830 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Section 8 – Changes to Policy
We reserve the right to amend, modify or alter this Policy at any time as it deems appropriate. Please review this Policy from time to time so you are aware of any changes or updates to the notice with the indicated effective date.
By replying to this email with your personal details, you agree that EMA Partners Singapore and its related companies may collect, use and disclose your personal data, as provided in this email, for the following purposes in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 and our data protection policy found on (put in company website):
- To actively engage in recruitment activities and represent you when communicating with hiring managers.
Please visit our website at (put in company website) for further details on our data protection policy, including how you may update your personal data or withdraw your consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data.