This website is owned and maintained by EMA Partners International Limited (“EMAPI”). A company registered in the United Kingdom and whose registered address is Suite 1.4, 3-4 Devonshire Street, London, England, W1W 5DT. EMAPI consists of a network of independent member firms.
EMAPI provides no client services. All client services are provided solely by member firms in their respective geographic areas. Please note that these terms contained in this notice only apply in relation to your use of this website (the "Site"). There are separate terms and conditions that apply to the provision or purchase of any services from any of the member firms affiliated to EMAPI.
EMAPI and its member firms in the USA and elsewhere are not affiliated with the EMA division of Society of Human Resource Management, Inc, formerly known as the Employment Management Association.
Reliance on information posted
The information contained and accessed on the Site is provided by EMAPI for information only. Users are hereby placed under notice that they should take appropriate steps to verify such information. The information provided is not intended to replace or serve as substitute for any professional advice, consultation or service. You should consult a EMAPI professional in the respective professional area to obtain such specific guidance and further information on the services available. The applicable laws and regulations may vary depending on specific facts or circumstances.
Accessing the Site
Access to the Site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on the Site without notice (see below). We will not be liable if for any reason the Site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
Change to the Site
We aim to update the Site regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to the Site, or close it indefinitely.
EMAPI does not guarantee or warrant the Site will be uninterrupted, without delay, error-free, omission-free, or free of viruses. Therefore, the information is provided 'as is' without warranties of any kind, express or implied, including accuracy, timeliness and completeness. In no event shall EMAPI, or any EMAPI member firm, or any of their respective partners, principals, agents or employees, be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, punitive, consequential or other damages (including but not limited to, liability for loss of use, data or profits), without regard to the form of any action, including but not limited to, contract, negligence or other tortious actions, arising out of or in connection with the Site, any content on or accessed by use of the Site, or any copying, display or other use.
To the extent permitted by law, EMAPI expressly excludes all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity. Nothing in this notice shall exclude EMAPI’s liability for death or personal injury resulting from its negligence, or its liability for fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Notice of Intellectual Property Rights
As content on the Site (including any concepts, ideas, methods, procedures, processes, know-how, techniques, programs, publications, models, products templates, technologies, software, designs, art work, graphics and information on or described in the Site) may be copyrighted, proprietary and subject to intellectual property or other rights (which rights are owned by EMAPI, a member firm of the EMAPI network of independent firms or other third parties), any unauthorized use of any materials on the Site may violate copyright, trademark and other laws or applicable intellectual property or other rights. Users are encouraged to print or distribute content (e.g., via link on a social network) provided that:
- The use of the content is personal and noncommercial.
- All copyright, trademark and similar notices are retained.
- The content is not used as or implies that EMAPI or any EMAPI member firm is providing a testimonial or endorsement of an organization, its products or services.
Materials on the Site may not be modified, reproduced, publicly displayed, performed, distributed or used for any public or commercial purposes without explicit written permission from the appropriate content or material provider (including third-party links). EMAPI bears no risk, responsibility or liability in the event that a user does not obtain such explicit written permission as advised by EMAPI
The EMA Partners name and logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of EMAPI and other product and service names mentioned on the Site may be the registered trademarks or trademarks of EMAPI or a member firm of the EMAPI network of independent firms or their respective affiliates. Use of these marks requires express prior permission from, and a license agreement with, EMAPI or a EMAPI member firm. Unauthorized use of these and any other of EMAPI portfolio of trademarks will be prohibited to the fullest extent of the law. To request this written approval, contact the webmaster or use the "Contact us" feature.
Third party websites
Third-party links are provided as a convenience to our users. EMAPI does not control and is not responsible for any of these sites or their content. EMAPI cannot be responsible for those websites and their content, which are beyond EMAPI’s control, and EMAPI does not approve such linked websites, nor does EMAPI make any representation as to their quality, suitability, functionality or legality. You are responsible for determining the safety or validity of any third party website.
EMAPI protects its reputation and trademarks and EMAPI reserves the right to request removal of any link to our web site.
The following web link activities are explicitly prohibited by EMAPI and may present trademark and copyright infringement issues:
- links that involve unauthorized use of our logo
- a form of link that disguises the URL and/or bypasses the homepage or pages containing the entity copyright, legal disclaimer and online policy statement.
You may use the Site only for lawful purposes. You may not use the Site:
- in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation
- in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect
- for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way
- to send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards
to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam); or
- to knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of the Site in contravention of the provisions of this notice, or
- not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt any part of the Site, any equipment or network on which the Site is stored any software used in the provision of the Site, or any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.